St. Louis Acting Coach
Garrett Liam States has a wealth and breadth of experiences coaching and performing around the world. From the US to Europe to Asia, he has helped prepare both aspiring and experienced actors for unparalleled performances across all major genres.
Garrett currently coaches acting for musical theatre, stage and opera, ages 10 and up.
His students range from aspiring young professionals to students ready for ongoing coaching for upcoming productions, auditions and performances. In addition to teaching master techniques, Garrett’s lessons include teaching students how to be directable and how to prepare themselves for future endeavors. His extensive experiences allow him to serve as one of the highest quality acting coach in St. Louis.
Call Today to see what we can do for you!
National and International Theater Credits Include Roles As:
- Phil in Milk and Honey
- Adam in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
- Don Quixote in Man OF La Mancha
- Hajj in Kismet
- King Arthur in Camelot
- Emile in South Pacific
- Pirate King in Pirates of Penzance
- Phantom in a European tour of Phantom of the Opera
- And many others!
Other Noted Acting Experiences Include:
- Teaching experiences in Vienna and throughout Italy
- An extensive Sound of Music tour with Marie Osmond in Hong Kong, Singapore and Bangkok
- Training at the MET Studios in NYC with John Reardon